Scope/Purpose of the Position:
The Clerical Specialist will assist the Default area with various clerical functions pertinent to the operation of the Department as described below.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner: by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Pull documents from Blitzdocs for foreclosure and bankruptcy referrals.
- Prepare documents for scanning into Blitzdocs.
- Scan and index images into Blitzdocs.
- Release daily Default print jobs.
- Review, fold and stuff outbound mail.
- Generate overnight shipping labels via UPS Campus ship.
- Assist areas of Default as needed.
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of standard office equipment: copier, scanner, fax machine.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and apply sound business math skills.
- Proven prior ability to plan, organize, schedule, and direct work activities of others in a multi-tasking staff environment.
- Proficient in e-mail,Word, Excel; other software application knowledge a plus.
Education, Qualifications and Training:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Two (2) years college or business training school or Two (2) years college and relevant work experience.
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, email, and written correspondence
- Requires considerable concentration and high level of attention to detail
- The position is subject to stress caused by changing priorities, tight deadlines and significant workload from time to time
- Overtime and Saturday hours may be required from time to time
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and company information