Scope/Purpose of the Position:
Conducts and administers training programs. Implements all training programs as defined by the Managing Director of Training.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner: by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Conducts and administers training programs.
- Develops New Training Programs: Either assists the National Training Manager in developing new training programs, or designs and develops new training programs without assistance from the National Training Manager.
- Analyzes Training Requirements: Works with Sales, Operations and Corporate Departments to identity training needs.
- Obtains Data on Effectiveness of Training Programs: Solicits feedback from class attendees on effectiveness of a specific class by participant feedback forms or by other means.
- Modifies class design regularly based on class attendees’ feedback.
- Prepares class materials. Organizes a list of class materials for each specific class. Collects, prepare and distributes class materials.
- Designs and Modifies the New Hire Orientation Program: Systems, Workflows, Policies and Procedures, Human Resource (i.e. Fair Lending), etc.
- Designs and modifies refresher training program for existing employees.
- Designs and modifies business training programs (i.e. self-employed training, appraisal review, etc.).
- Participates in SWAT team training for new branches.
- Responsible for periodic regional branch training visits.
- Designs and Modifies Human Resources training programs (i.e. Preventing Sexual Harassment, ADP/E-Time, etc.).
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Intermediate level of computer skills, including hardware (projector, laptop) and software (Microsoft Power Point).
- Ability to coordinate with multiple managers on training needs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to write on blackboards, whiteboards, flip charts or overhead projectors.
- Ability to travel when needed.
- Knowledge of mortgage banking in all aspects of mortgage lending.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- Two to five years’ experience in functions described for this position.
- Three plus years with mortgage banking experience.