cope/Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for reviewing loans and preparing mortgage disclosures, verifying and retrieving closing costs fees and titles, communicating with loan officers, and providing timely delivery of disclosures.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Review loans and prepare mortgage disclosures and re-disclosures specific to loan type and program.
- Review disclosures for accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Verify and retrieve closing costs fees and title insurances for the Good Faith Estimate.
- Communicate with loan officers to provide status updates and feedback.
- Provide timely delivery of disclosures and track receipt by borrower.
- Pull FHA case numbers and occasionally aid with pulling other third party services.
- Reports to work daily on a timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Encompass a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Intermediate typing skills (45 wpm).
- Ability to hear and understand customer inquiries and oral instructions from supervisors.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to receive phone calls with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work overtime as required by the department manager based on the work requirements.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.