Scope/Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for scanning all Closing Packages and Credit Files received from Warehousing, Delivery, Servicing and Final Docs, and reviewing all scanned documents to ensure quality.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner: by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
- Scans each package, into the KoFax imaging system, in the order it is received.
- Ensures each package is titled properly in the scanning system (i.e. collateral, closing, credit, servicing, final docs., mail), and listed under proper borrower name and loan number.
- Reviews every scanned document to ensure standard qucorpality of the package. Should verify that all pages are accounted for and that all text is clear enough to read.
- Re-scans any sub-standard package or pages as necessary.
- Scans the appraisal package on the color scanner, reviews for quality, and re-scans if necessary.
- Stamps cover sheet with initials/name and date, and checks off the “Scanned into OnBase” label on the Closing Package or Credit file once files are successfully scanned.
- Returns package to the proper party once it has been scanned, reviewed and stamped.
- Cleans regularly used scanner to ensure continued quality of scanned images.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Intermediate analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Ability to lift or move goods weighing up to 20 pounds a distance of several feet.
- Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work overtime as required by the department manager based on the work requirements.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and utilize time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve routine problems within estimated time frames.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- High school graduate or equivalent training.
- One year experience in related field.