Scope/Purpose of the Position:
Gain experience in an office environment by performing general administrative duties.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers
- Completes various assigned administrative tasks that may include but is not limited to typing, filing, and data entry.
- May communicate via email and/or telephone with internal employees, vendors, and/or borrowers.
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate typing skills (45 wpm)
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude, while handling changing situations and fast deadlines
- Ability to lift or move goods weighing up to 20 pounds a distance of several feet
- Ability to multi-task and handle several priorities at once
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent