Scope/Purpose of the Position:
Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the Division and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify the critical KSA required for each role.
- Work with LinkedIn and other online candidate sourcing services.
- Work with hiring managers on developing a talent acquisition strategy.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in external websites (e.g. Monster, Career builder etc.), with professional organizations, and social media (e.g. Linked In).
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions within identified timeframes.
- Conduct in person and remote interviews to identifying candidates qualifications for the job they are applying for.
- Partner with HR to coordinate screening and onboarding of candidates.
- Negotiate offers of employment with executive approval.
- Reports to work daily on a timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- 2 year degree from a recognized college or university, 4 year degree preferred
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience